Want to use your own audio in your videos? With Simplified, this is totally possible. Check out the step-by-step below:
Log in to your Simplified account with your email or Google/Facebook user.
2. Make sure you are in the video section of the main panel and click on "create videos" to start making your video from scratch, or if you prefer, click "Browse Templates" to use one of our templates.
3. Select one of the predetermined sizes (social media, ads, etc) or, if you prefer, choose a different size by clicking the yellow "custom size" button.
4. Once you're on your dashboard, go to the menu on the left and click on "my assets".
5. Drag the audio you want to add into the box that says "drop files here" or if you prefer, click in that same box and upload it from the files on your computer.
6. Once you see the audio file in the menu, drag it into your project.
7. Your audio will automatically be added to your video and appear in the editing pane at the bottom of your project. You will now have the option to:
-Move the audio: Click on the audio and drag it sideways to where you prefer.
*Moving the audio across the video length sets the audio to start and stop at the point of the video where you moved the video to. For example: if the video is 2 mins long and you move the audio and place it in 1:30 mins, the audio won't start until the video reaches 1 min 30 secs.
-Adjust the audio: Click on the three dots to bring up this option. You will be able to edit the audio volume and other aspects.
-Delete the audio: Click on the three dots to display this option, then select "delete" and the audio will disappear from your project.
-Trim the audio: Click on the sidelines of the audio and trim it as much as you want.
That's it! Simplified allows you to upload your own media files with a single click. You can also upload any audio from your Google Drive account.