Customize photo cropping in a few simple steps:
Once you are in your project, select the photo you want to replace and/or crop; then click the "crop" button that appears in the drop-down menu.
2. You will be able to choose to crop your image with the default shapes found in the menu on the right. Just click and adjust it on your photo.
3. If you want a more fun crop, click the bottom button "browse masking shapes" and a new menu will open with crop shapes such as stars, crosses, diamonds, hearts, etc.
4. Select the shape you like best and then in the menu on the right, click on the "replace image" button.
5. Select an image that fits the chosen crop shape and use the sliders to adjust the size of the photo.
6. Remove the background photo by selecting it and clicking suppress with the keyboard, and you'll have a fun new photo in your design!