Once you schedule a post, you can repeat it in intervals of time defined by you. To do that:
To repeat a single post:
1. Go to the social media section and click on "Publishing" on the left side menu.
3. Choose the scheduled post that you would like to repeat and click on the three stacked dots button in the upper right corner of the post.
4. Select Repeat Post form the drop-down list.
5. Select the frequency you want the posts to be repeated, the number of copies, the end date, then click Next.
6. Then, select the starting date and time (this time will be the same for all repeated posts) and click Finish.
To repeat a post group
You can't repeat full post groups. To repeat those posts, ungroup the posts, and follow the steps above to set recurrent posts.