Add masking shapes to your graphic designs and videos to create even more uniques projects. Highlight, style, and much more.
To add a masking shape:
1. Start a design or video project;
2. Click Visuals on the left sidebar. Click View all next to Masking shapes.
3. Select a mask by clicking it.
4. Click Replace image on the top bar.
5. Select an image or video from the media library and click on it to replace the image within the masking shape.
6. To rearrange the image or video within the mask, double-click and drag it to your desired position.