The answer to this question is yes, you can change the opacity level of the gradients, just follow these steps:
Go to the "design" section and open a new blank project or simply use one of our templates.
2. Choose the size of the canvas you want to work on, and once you're there, let the magic begin.
3. Select the element you want to convert to a gradient and then click on the paint icon you see in the menu that pops up.
4. Click on the square in the "color" section.
If you don't see the paint icon after selecting the element you want to work with, then go to the three dots and click on the square in the "colors" section.
5. After clicking on that little box, another menu will open to your right. Click the "gradient" button.
6. Move the small circle on the third bar and you're done, this way you can change the opacity of your gradient.
Remember that the first bar will be used to play with the arrangement of the colors and the second to choose the color of your gradient. If you go a little further down, to the color squares and click, you can also use our default gradients.
You will be able to change the opacity of the gradient of different elements of your design, from backgrounds, icons, shapes, and even texts.