Setting up a new workspace in the Simplified App dashboard is a simple and straightforward process. Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Login to your Simplified account using your email or Google login. Make sure you have your login credentials handy.
2. Once you are logged in, look for the Simplified logo on the top left side of your screen. Right next to the logo, you will see the name of your current workspace and an arrow icon.
3. Click either on the Workspace name or on the arrow icon to open the dropdown menu. This will display a list of options related to your workspace.
4. In the dropdown menu, click on "Create New Workspace". This option allows you to create a new workspace within your account.
5. A new window will appear, prompting you to enter a name for your new workspace. Take a moment to think of a suitable name that reflects the purpose or theme of your workspace.
6. Once you have entered the desired name for your new workspace, click on the "Create Workspace" button. This action will initiate the creation process.
Congratulations! Your new workspace has been successfully created. The Simplified App will automatically open your new workspace, and you can start creating and organizing your tasks, projects, and notes right away.
For more resources and tutorials on how to make the most out of your workspace, we recommend visiting our Academy. You can find a wealth of information and helpful guides to enhance your productivity. Simply click to access our Academy.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, our Help Center is always available to provide support. You can access the Simplified Help Center by clicking. Our comprehensive articles and FAQs cover a wide range of topics to help you navigate through Simplified with ease.
We hope you enjoy using your new workspace and find Simplified to be a valuable tool for organizing your work and achieving your goals. Also get to know about How do switch between workspaces?