Simplified is a self-serve platform where you can cancel, upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time!
When you cancel your plan, you will be automatically downgraded to our Free plan.
! note: when you cancel your plan, you will loose access to your projects created using the features that are not included in the Free plan. For example, if you decide to cancel your Social Media Pro Plan, any channels above 3 channels will be disconnect and the scheduled posts will disappear from the calendar, since the limit for the Social Media Free Plan are 3 social channels.
To do so, just follow these steps:
1. Go to your account settings: https://app.simplified.com/settings/billing
2. Click the View Details button that appear to the right of your current plan's name
3. Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the Change Plan yellow button
4. Click the Cancel Subscription option
5. Select the reason why you want to cancel your subscription, then click the yellow Continue button.
Tip: once you switch to the Free plan (thus cancelling your current subscription), you'll be subscribed to the Free plan, and you won't be charged.
Your plan will be active until its original expiry date but will not be automatically renewed.
If you remove members from your team, you'll be charged the price for that team member until your billing cycle ends.