To connect your Instagram Business account:
1. Click on Social Media on the top menu
2. Click on Publishing on the left side menu
3. To connect your Instagram Business account:
a) If this is your first time connecting an account, select Instagram Business from the list that will appear on the pop up window
b) to add a new account, click the 3 stacked dots, then click + Add Account
select Instagram Business from the list that will appear on the pop up window
4. You will be redirected to the Facebook page.
5. Then, you will need to confirm your Facebook profile.
6. Choose which Instagram business accounts you want to connect.
7. Next, you will be asked to give permission for your account.
8. Enable all options, so we can publish your scheduled posts for you.
9. Accept, and that’s it! Your account will be connected!
For additional help, you can watch this video on How to Connect Your Social Media Accounts to the Content Calendar.
If you’re still having trouble connecting your Instagram Business Account, please read one of these articles:
Not seeing your Instagram account listed? Read the troubleshooting guide.
Having issues? Check for your account permissions
Getting Errors when connecting? Here’s a list of errors/bugs and how to solve them.